Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All About My Man!

He hates this picture, but I think it's cute!

This post is all about Sita! First off I wan to give him a big shout out for graduating. It's official now, he graduated from the U of U as an English Major. I am SOOOOO proud of him and all the time and hard work he put into his schooling. It finally paid off! Also, today is his 27th Birthday. I can't believe he is almost 30, that's just too weird. I consider myself to be the luckiest girl on the planet to be able to be married to Sita and here are 27 reasons why ( in no particular order)!

1. He is very nonjudgmental. He never judges someone of another's opinion. He gets to know people for himself. He always gives people the benefit of the doubt.
2. He makes everyone feel welcome. He never likes people to feel left out.
3. He loves to be the funny guy and make everybody laugh. He likes to be close to the center of attention.
4. He is adventurous. He loves to try new things, even if he's not very good at them.
5. He is very smart. He always seems to know something about everything, and loves to tell you about it.
6. He is the best Daddy ever! He loves Ella so much. He is so proud of every little thing she does, and loves to show her of to anyone and everyone.
7. He is also the best husband anyone could ask for. What can I say if he can put up with me, he's got to be.
8. He is very likeable. Anyone that meets him loves him, and considers him a friend after one encounter.
9. He lets me put my freezing cold feet on him every night to warm them up.
10. He is ULTRA competitive, which makes for some fun game nights at our house. And some fun sports conversations between him and my dad.
11. He is such a good son to his mother. He loves her so much, is always worried about her, and is always there when she needs him.
12. He is a good listener. After being home with a 1 year old all day, he is good to come home and listen to me jabber away for a while.
13. He is very laid back. He is always the calm one in stressful situations. He always looks at the positive.
14. He is very dedicated. Whenever he decides he is going to do something he does it. I guess you could also call him stubborn.
15. He's hot what more can I say.
16. This one goes with number 15. He will be embarrassed I put this one, but he's got really big muscles. :) Everywhere we go people are always asking him to move and lift things. hahaha
17. He is one of the most patient people I have ever met. He is very hard to irritate or bother (believe me I try).
18. He is very confident not prideful, but confident. I really admire that.
19. He is a very loyal person. I would say that all of his friends agree.
20. He loves me no matter what. I can be myself 100% around him, and he is still there when I wake up.
21. He loves to snuggle. One of my all time favorite things to do is snuggle. I know it sounds cheesy, but he makes me feel so safe and warm.
22. he is an excellent provider for our family. he works so hard so that I can stay home with our baby. I appreciate that more than he will ever know.
23. He is very supportive. He is always encouraging me to try new things. If I ever want to do something he will back me up.
24. He is the biggest tease out there. It's fun to a point, but he needs to learn where to draw the line. Ask my sisters and they will vouch.
25. He is very sincere and genuine. When he tells you something he means it. He does not do anything for show.
26. He loves to debate. He thrives on people who disagree with him, or agree with him but for a different reason. He enjoys proving his point. :)
27. Last he is my very best friend. I love him with all my heart, and can't wait for the years to come!

13 comments:

Luke and Rachel Mendenhall said...

Hey there neighbors! I'm so glad you found our blog so that I could see yours. So cute! What an adorable family you have!

Si(k)a said...

PS. I don't hate this picture... I just didn't want it out in the public... turning people on.

Heath & Ege said...

What an awesome post! You two are so cute! I remember back in the day when you two first started dating! We all thought you were just the cutest couple! How the time flies! Now you have an adorable little girl!! love you guys

Heidi said...

Shay, that was a darling post. Everything you said is so true about Sita - I love it! I just love you two and hope you know it. Ryan and I miss you all the time. You are such good friends. Hope Sita has a good birthday!

Mikelle said...

What a cute post. He sounds like a great catch, but i think he's pretty lucky too. Congrats on the graduation too!!

Nielsen Family said...

Happy Birthday Sita! All these things are so true and you're such a great friend. Sita is also one of the best entertainers out there. I can't remember how many times we all sat around just laughing at the things Sita did and said!

Katie L said...

Sita!! We just love you!!!!

Camie said...

Wow, what a great guy...I can't wait to read '28' things about him next year. Way to go on graduationg. That is a huge accomplishment! Happy BDAY! You da man!

Alexis said...

Sita a tease? What? This made me smile! One of my favorite Sita memories... when he was imitating R. Kelly.

Katie & Benten Shober said...

What a cute post! I'm so happy for you guys. That's awesome. I just hope your not thinking about moving soon! Can't wait for the concert! We are going to have a blast! :)

Anonymous said...

R. kelly! Love it! or should I say loves it!?! That night was wayyyyy fun. I think it was the night before Ryan and Heidi got married. Isn't it nice to have a husband graduated? I am loving it but I think I will love it more when there's cash flow.

Anonymous said...

shay, you're a fantastic wife for thinking so highly of someone so annoying. hahah...jk jk

you're cute post made me cry, you guys are cute.

the gym pass is in the mail today. i know, you love me. now put up a post about me...

Steele, Amy, Abi said...

Hey Shalie and Si(k)a,
When I first went to your blog I could not believe it. Sita and I were in the DSC Ward together for a year or two before I got married. You guys are so lucky that you found each other.
Amy (Carter)