Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Long Time No See

I am going to use the same excuse as everybody else....it's summer time. We have had a fun summer so far. I really should do an individual post for each thing we've done, but procrastination has caused me to have to lump them into one. Except for the Father's Day post that follows this one. I think that one deserves its own. I will try to do better in the future. Here are a few pics of what we've been up to.


I got to catch up with some old friends from high school, who I haven't seen in who knows how long.


We spent a week down in St. George. We went down to help my Yia Yia and Grandpa celebrate their 50th Wedding anniversary! While we were there we did a lot of swimming. Ella cannot get enough of the water.


My sister Maggie came back up with us and stayed for almost a week. We took her to a concert of her favorite band the Mollies. Sita was nice enough to help her make a pretty awesome T-shirt. I missed her so much when she left.


We went to a Luau and Tahitian competition, and of course I was too involved in what was going on and forgot to take pictures. I love attending these events, and it is important to me that Ella is involved in her culture. She was shaking her hips right along with all the dancers. It really amazes me that she can have rhythm at such a young age. I chose this picture because she looks pretty amazed as well.


We just recently took Ella to a little splash park, and she had the time of her life. Sita was taking her under the big water falls, and she looked petrified, but the second she came out she was smiling and wanted more. I think I was scared more for her than she was. She gets her courage from her Father thats for sure!

We are off this weekend to celebrate the Fourth of July in Hatch, Utah. I will do my best to do a post when we return.

3 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

Yes, you need to keep on top of your blog!! I love seeing what you are up to. How fun that Maggie got to come stay with you I bet she LOVED it! Ella is so dang cute!! You too, I love your long hair!!

Mikelle said...

She is seriously the cutest baby ever!! I love her curls.

The Mursets said...

I was wondering where you have been! Glad to hear that you are having fun!