She is the one on the right. You might think it's kind of funny that my best friend is also Polynesian. I promise I am not one of those people that worship Polynesians and try to be just like them, it just turned out this way. :) Mele and I have been best friends since high school. I love her like a sister. Here are some of my favorite things about her.
* She is so kind to everyone. Anyone that meets her, loves her!
* There is no one that can make me laugh as hard as her. She has brought me to tears many a time.
* She is so creative. I swear she is good at everything. Things just come naturally to her.
* I can be 100% myself around her. She can come over when my house is a disaster and I don't even care.
* As you can see she is gorgeous. She is really good at hair and make-up and has made me pretty many times.
* We can just look at each other in an awkward situation and tell what each other are thinking. This is not always good, because usually we start laughing at an inappropriate time.
* I love to stay updated on her life. Things happen to her that don't happen to regular people. hahaha
* She is always planning her next adventure. She has a lot of noble dreams and aspirations.
These are just a few of the reasons why I let her claim me has her best friend. :) Love You Mel Happy Birthday!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Posted by Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili at 6:47 PM
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
My mother-in-law's Birthday was on the 19th of January. We got together and had dinner and cake and ice cream. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. I seriously have no complaints. She has so many qualities that I greatly admire.
Sita's mom wanted all the grand kids to come in their Raiders shirts that Sita's sister bought them, so we could get their picture taken. Believe it or not this was one of the better ones. It was hard to get everyone to cooperate. :)
I just had to throw this one in there. These are my two little snuggle bugs!
Ella got a new toddler bed. I think she likes it, what about you? She has switched over with no trouble at all. Lucky me!
Last but not least my best friend Mele through a little fondue party one Sunday night. It was fun to get together with the girls. Mele sure knows how to throw a classy party! :) She was such a great host, and not to mention the food was AMAZING! :)
Posted by Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili at 6:14 PM