Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just a Little Update

My mother-in-law's Birthday was on the 19th of January. We got together and had dinner and cake and ice cream. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother-in-law. I seriously have no complaints. She has so many qualities that I greatly admire.
Sita's mom wanted all the grand kids to come in their Raiders shirts that Sita's sister bought them, so we could get their picture taken. Believe it or not this was one of the better ones. It was hard to get everyone to cooperate. :)
I just had to throw this one in there. These are my two little snuggle bugs!

Ella got a new toddler bed. I think she likes it, what about you? She has switched over with no trouble at all. Lucky me!
Last but not least my best friend Mele through a little fondue party one Sunday night. It was fun to get together with the girls. Mele sure knows how to throw a classy party! :) She was such a great host, and not to mention the food was AMAZING! :)

7 comments:

Julie said...

I am amazed that Ella is in a toddler bed... and with no trouble. I can't imagine switching Mason right now. Maybe it's a girl thing.

DillChips said...

I love her smile with Daddy as they snuggle. Also I love her pink bed spread and that her Raiders shirt is the only pink one, it just makes me happy what can I say....I have gotten so girly I don't know what I will do if we have a boy some day.

Nielsen Family said...

Oh I love her smile!!! I can't believe I've never seen her in person. And that fondue party looks awesome! Ah I want some!

The Mursets said...

Looks like you have been having fun! Ella's bedding is so cute- I love that picture!

hoLLY said...

love fondue! Ella is so sweet! i can't help me notice how cute her comforter and yours is! where did you get them???

crazyhorse said...

Granny, told me about the bed. It is cute! I'm happy Ella likes it.
I love to watch your posts.
Grandma H.

The Lynns said...

Shalie and Sita,

Little Ella is so cute! I wouldn't have even recognized her...she's gotten so big! I'm glad to see that you blog too so that we can keep in touch. Take care and we'll check back often.

Love,

Stacey