Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Best Friend


She is the one on the right. You might think it's kind of funny that my best friend is also Polynesian. I promise I am not one of those people that worship Polynesians and try to be just like them, it just turned out this way. :) Mele and I have been best friends since high school. I love her like a sister. Here are some of my favorite things about her.

* She is so kind to everyone. Anyone that meets her, loves her!
* There is no one that can make me laugh as hard as her. She has brought me to tears many a time.
* She is so creative. I swear she is good at everything. Things just come naturally to her.
* I can be 100% myself around her. She can come over when my house is a disaster and I don't even care.
* As you can see she is gorgeous. She is really good at hair and make-up and has made me pretty many times.
* We can just look at each other in an awkward situation and tell what each other are thinking. This is not always good, because usually we start laughing at an inappropriate time.
* I love to stay updated on her life. Things happen to her that don't happen to regular people. hahaha
* She is always planning her next adventure. She has a lot of noble dreams and aspirations.

These are just a few of the reasons why I let her claim me has her best friend. :) Love You Mel Happy Birthday!

13 comments:

Bams said...

That was cute! I love May May too!

Anonymous said...

You could have found a pic without Tori...I am moving to Utah in a few weeks. Get ready! I love all the Pikula girls...they're so similar, yet all so different! Love you too Shalie!

Nielsen Family said...

Thats so sweet! I miss both of you!

Bams said...

Wow... whoever Me is Miss negative.

Unknown said...

Awwww....I love Mele too and I am glad she has a best friend like you. Thanks for stoppin by

Anonymous said...

shalie I love you!! you are so nice to post such honest things about me... You are the best... ps. your phone is at my house.. and it died..

Maile's said...

oohhh.. that is sooo sweet shalie! i love the post- and it made me smile because everything you said is so true abt mel.. esp. her doing stuff that brings you to tears with laughter.. :-) xoxo nisi

DillChips said...

I hope that I don't make all of you uncomfortable when I say....dang those girls are so freaking gorgeous!!! I guess sometimes you envy what you don't have. Gorgeous really!! It is good Sita can knock out the guys later for Ella.

Anonymous said...

Whoever is Nikki obviously doesn't know anything about me.

Jessica McAllister said...

I love Mele, next time you talk to her please tell her hi from me.

jessica said...

what a cute friend you are! this is sweet!

Katie & Benten Shober said...

I Love Mele. Happy Late Birthday to one of the most sweetest and most beautiful girl I know.


*Girls Night soon?? Let me know what days will work best for you. I'm moving May 1st so sometime before then.

Danielle said...

I didn't know Mele was a twin!! :)