Monday, March 23, 2009

The Zoo!

My sister Maggie came to spend the weekend with us as part of her spring break. We decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather and head to the zoo! Despite the wind, as you can tell from Ella's hair in all the pics, it was a perfect day at the zoo!

Getting ready for the train ride.

Merry-Go-Round

Maggie with her favorite Animal.

My little tigers!


Maggie though this was the coolest pic ever, cause I made it look like the monkey was in her hand. I am the best sister ever! Hahaha

But the worst mother ever! I had no idea Ella was so scared until I looked at the picture, but you have to admit it makes for a good picture.

The must have pic.

Ella and Maggie with Ella's favorite animal.

RRRAAAAARRRRRR!

Before we even made it out of the parking lot she was passed out!

9 comments:

crazyhorse said...

The zoo looked like a lot of fun. I love the pictures and the comments. Maggie was here for a few minutes this afternoon, but I didn't get to ask about her trip. I will get her take on it though.
Grandma H.

Camie said...

The zoo is always a hit...good company makes it even better. I can't believe how big she is getting Shalie...she is a doll.

Bams said...

Oh my! This looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there!

Bams said...

Oh my! This looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there!

Bams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evans said...

Ella is getting so big! She is such a doll! I can't believe how big Maggie is too wow it's been a while since i've seen her!

Anonymous said...

Ella is almost as big as you Shalie! She'll probably surpass you by the time she is 3.

Haley Houston said...

Shalee I wish You lived closer i never see you anymore. It looked like Maggie had fun. I tell everyone I can that Ella is the cutest baby in the world.

Kim Martin said...

How fun Shalie!!!! I can't believe how big she is already! She's soooo pretty! She has the best skin complexion I've ever seen! I'm so jealous!