Monday, January 19, 2009

Playing Xbox with Daddy


Sita LOVES to play Madden on his Xbox. He is constantly yelling at his players or cheering them on. Everytime he starts to play Ella thinks she has to join in on the excitement. She goes and makes herslef comfortable right on his lap and looks at the TV and yells, "GO! GO! GO!". I think they look so cute, so I had to get a picture of this almost nightly occrance. Of course when Ella saw me taking pictures she had to run over and give me a pose, and then try to steal the camera.


9 comments:

tule said...

melepikula.blogspot.com

The Duenas Family said...

hey shalie, talk about a cute kid...ella is growing up so much!! i hope you guys had a merry christmas and happy new year!...and sita, i agree with shalie, you have way too many work out clothes!

Kim Martin said...

She's gorgeous! Not sure if I sent you a blog invite or have your email, but just in case- send it to me at mxlilkim@gmail.com xo

Nielsen Family said...

What a cutie! Marcus is always yelling at his guys too but Emma gets upset cause she thinks he's yelling at her...its sad.

Annie said...

This is so cute.

Bams said...

Boo Boos looks sooo big! I can't wait to see her this Sunday! Woo Woo! And you too! Sita... just a little bit :)

hoLLY said...

so cute Mp cant wait for Trae to be old enough to play with him!

Ryan and Rikke said...

Hi Shalie. Thanks so much for the comment. I'm so glad you found our blog! It was great to see you all over Christmas, and I have to say that Ella is darling! Hope all is well and please keep in touch!

Cori P said...

She is such a doll! So cute! Quite the little cheerleader already :) but your very very welcome! We love having you as part of the family