Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Best Daddies Ever!

I cannot believe that I put this post off, there are no excuses. I am 100% ashamed. But like they always say....better late than never.


I want to start off by telling my dad how much I love and appreciate him. He has always worked hard for our family. One thing I have always admired about my dad is how nonjudgmental he is. I have never heard my dad speak bad about anyone. He is so kind to everyone he comes in contact with regardless of their situation. He makes everyone feel welcome. Some of my favorite memories with my dad include sports. Growing up he was always there to support me and give me advice in whatever sport I was playing, whether I wanted it or not :) To this day I love watching the Jazz games with my dad. I love my dad, and look up to him so much. He has been such a great grandpa to Ella as well. She adores him! Her favorite thing to do is slow dance with him, while he sings to her. It is the cutest thing ever! She holds perfectly still and enjoys every minute of it. Thanks for everything dad I LOVE YOU!

This is obviously an older picture, but I love it. Sita has got to be the best dad out there. He adores Ella so much. She has got him wrapped around her finger. He cracks me up the way he loves to show her off. Sometimes he has me get her all dressed up, just so he can take her out and show her off to anyone and everyone. He wants the very best for her, and works so hard to make that happen. These two are best buddies. It kind of freaks me out sometimes just how alike they really are. They can play for hours, and I just hear them cracking each other up. Ella is lucky to have such a wonderful father she can look up to for the rest of her life. Thanks for being such a great dad!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Such a darling post. Sita is such a cute dad. Him and Ella are 2 peas in a pod and it's adorable!

Camie said...

I love that your dad slow dances with her and sings to her. That is so precious...GO BILLY

Evans said...

I know I always say this but Ella is seriously so beautiful, and just gets cuter and cuter. I love her curly hair, it will be so pretty once it fills in!

Katie & Benten Shober said...

Yay! We had so much fun! We need to do it again some time soon. Cute Pics!

Laura Edwards said...

That is so cool you got to see Angie! What is she up to?