Thursday, October 2, 2008

TAG

Thanks for tagging me Kim.

A- Attached or single: Attached :)
B- Best Friend: Besides family....Mele, but I pretty much consider her family too
C-Cake or Pie: Pie of any kind
D-Day: Saturday, because Sita doesn't have work, and we always try to do something fun
E- Essential Item: Diaper Bag
F- Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: I don't like gummies, but if I had to choose it would be Worms
H-Home town: St. George
I- Indulgences: Applebee's Blondie mmmmmmm
J- January or July?: July, I love Summer
K-Kids: one beautiful daughter, Ella
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: October 8, 2005.....3 Anniversary is coming up
N- Number of Siblings: 3 younger sisters, who I love to death
O- Oranges or Apples: Oragnes, but I hate peeling them, so I usually eat more apples....LAZY
P- Phobias or Fears: Being home alone
Q- Quote: Not really a quote person
R- Reason To Smile: My family
S- Season: Anything but Winter
T- Tag: Mom and Katrina
U- Unknown fact about me: It's not a good idea to bother me when I'm sleeping, you will see a side of me that's not pretty
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat a little meat now and then
W- Worst Habit: Not answering my phone, I HATE talking on the phone
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds I guess
Y-Your favorite food: Mediterranean
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

10 comments:

Bams said...

Shay no fav quote? Whatevs I don't believe it. What about, "Don't give up what you desire most for what you think you want now". hahaha. I always remember.

DillChips said...

thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm glad I was able to get to yours and see your cute little Ella. We are living in Phoenix now, but I would like to stay in touch. We can talk about girl stuff and litttle little girl stuff.
P.s. I love your long hair.

Camie said...

I think the not like talking on the phone thing is a Houston trait because I am pretty sure my doesn't either and I strongly dislike it as well.

chris and lynden said...

hey shalie,
i'm glad jen guided me to find your blog. what a darling your little daughter is!! she is a good combination... i can see both of you in her. but honestly, i think sita's a bit more prominant (i'm sure you've heard that before). what what a darling little heart throb! it was nice to read about you guys. sorry you are missing your sister. that is always a hard adjustment. if you ever feel like just showing up, you know where we live and you don't need an invite. we'd love to see you guys whenever you feel like it!
lynden

Maile's said...

shalie- cute tag! how is mele anyhow.. you both must have the phone phobia, because i dont bother calling her- maybe its because she never seems to find her phone. lol.. happy anniversary soon! luv ya nis

levilacyeaston said...

I love these tag things. It is fun getting to know people.

Bams said...

I thought you were going to do a new post. Hm.

Bams said...

Oh and p.s. I love your long hair.

Anonymous said...

k, new post please...

Bams said...

Thank you Laura.