Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nothing too exciting

The reason I haven't been posting, is because I have been really bad at remembering to take pictures lately. I know most people don't like to read posts without pictures. So these are the only pictures I have taken since I posted last. As you can see we have been kind of boring.

Since Ella has started walking, she thinks she is so big and tries to climb on everything. I will be in the other room and hear her start fussing. I go to see what's the matter and she is always stuck somewhere. This is where I found her the other day.

Nikki came to visit not to long ago. We love it when she comes and spends the weekend. She loves to hold Ella after her bath because she's so soft and smells so good.

Sita and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. Sita's mom babysat for us while we went out to dinner at the Macaroni Grill. The food was yummy and I couldn't have asked for better company. :) I love you Sita! It's weird to think it's already been 3 years.

Sita's sister lives out in Massachusetts, so we don't get to see her very often. We were so excited when she came to visit for a week! We had fun spending time with the family, eating, and playing games. I love to see Sita interact with his sister's and his mom. They all get eachother laughing so hard, they are very entertaining to say the least.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Sita times three? I can only imagine. We need to get together again!

hoLLY said...

Ella is sooo cute! Happy Anniversary!

Bams said...

Finally! This post was...but you should take that sicky picture of me off. You know you would freak if that was you! Anyway, love you guys!

Nielsen Family said...

Wow I can't believe Ella is walking. She's so big. I love her curly hair. Congrats on your 3 years. Time flies! I remember the night of your reception was the night Marcus told me I had to live in Germany and I was too upset to even get out of bed! haha