Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

We started off the day going trick or treating at eBay (Sita's work). They had a lot of fun activities for the kids and tons of candy. The real treat was seeing Sita dressed up as Polamalu. I am pretty sure only football fans understood his costume. I think Sita had more fun than Ella dressing up and prancing around. We spent the evening with Sita's mom, sister, and the kids. We went to their wards Halloween dinner and trunk or treat. Ella got really into it this time, and had a lot of fun. She would walk from trunk to trunk and say "dank ew" after every treat. Having a baby makes Halloween just that much more fun! Here are a couple picutres.




7 comments:

Heidi said...

OH my goodness!!! Haha...I'm laughing so hard at those pictures of Sita. He looks so funny with that wig! I love it. Of course Ella looks like the cutest little "monster" I've seen. Hope you guys had a happy halloween...come down sooooooon!!! Love you guys.

DillChips said...

Two trunk or treats ..what a spoiled monster.
Hey I didn't know that Sita worked at ebay. My brother John Dillier is a manager there, I wonder if they have crossed paths. It is a great place to work. Sweet costume Sita. Cute family.

Anonymous said...

great costumes....that baby is grown...Shalie, are yu home during the day? I would love to come pick up the glass baking pans from yu..i forgot them since the last time we came by yur house...let me know if yu r home so i can stopby to pick them up...thanks...801-694-7588

Haley Houston said...

ella's costume was so cute. I also loved sita's wig. You should have dressed up to.

Maile's said...

love the costume Sita! your fam is so adorable:-) Ella is the cutest monster ever!! glad your family is having fun in SLC. we will be up there this weekend for tanyas farwell- maybe we'll see you guys.. luv ya shalie, nisi

Evans said...

Ella is a very cute monster!

Nielsen Family said...

Ah I still can't believe I've never seen her in person! I bet she has the best little personality. Of course look at who her father is!