Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Anniversary Parentals!




Today is my parents 25th anniversary! I know what your you're thinking they don't look that old and your right, they are a very good looking couple if I must say so myself. hahaha I love my Mom and Dad more than they will ever know. They have been through a lot together over the years, as I am sure most couples have after 25 years, and they still love each other. I am so grateful for the way they raised my sisters and I. I look up to them so much. I love you both and hope you have a wonderful day celebrating your 25 years of marriage!

6 comments:

Mikelle said...

Your parents look awesome. And Whooh! your Mom is a hottie she is looking great and skinny too. I only wish i look like that after 25 yrs of marriage.

Bams said...

I LOVE our parents. And I copied you.

Julie said...

Congrats! to your parents. They looks so good. Your mom is so beautiful. They both look so happy!

Camie said...

They do make quite a couple if i say so myself...

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl to have sucha great parents, and they are quite good looking for being "middle aged." He he

Nielsen Family said...

I know this isn't the point of this post but seeing your Mom makes me think of PF...I miss it. I want a salad and cobbler...maybe a cookie too!