Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk or Treat!

Sita had work this past Saturday, so Ella and I decided to go to the ward trunk or treat. If you can't tell she is a lil' monster for Halloween. We couldn't pass it up when we saw it, because that's one of the things we call her all the time. I thought she was going to throw a fit when I put the costume on her, but she left the hood on the entire time. I am not sure if it was the warm weather, snuggly costume, tons of people, or sugar overload, but whatever it was Ella was Zoned out or overwheled. I thought she might want to get out of her stroller and walk around but she was content. She wouldn't even look at me or smile for the pictures. I think the picture of her and I says it all. There I am cheesin' it up, thinking she is doing the same and when I looked at the picture I had to laugh.





5 comments:

Bams said...

My little monster looks so cute! I am glad I got to see you guys this past weekend! Love you!

DillChips said...

What a zoned out cutie, I love the cute colors of the costume too.
Our trunk or treat is tomorrow, now I am thinking of making a copy of that cool monster trunk.
Happy Halloween!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Wow that is one decked out trunk! Ella is such a cutie little monster. Her little face is so funny!

Katie L said...

On my goodness, Ella is too cute!!! Her expressions are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I think it so crazy how trunk or treat cars all decked out! It makes it a lot of fun! Ella is so stinking pretty! Natalie Johnson