Saturday, September 20, 2008

Game Night

Thanks to my mother in law we were able to enjoy a night out with friends. We met up with some of the people I used to work with for a game night. We had so much fun laughing the night away, and eating way to much junk food!

Here is the group of us. I am so lucky I got to work with such fun crazy people. I hope we all stay friends for a long time.
Here are the lovely hosts and one of their sons. Thanks for letting us party at your house!
Funny story..... we were in the middle of one of our games, and we thought all the kids were asleep. Then all of a sudden the cute little boy pictured above comes walking through the living room, and into the kitchen. His dad was a little confused so he went to go check on him, and this is what he found. He was sleep walking and had opened one of the drawers and started peeing in it. I couldn't resist taking a picture. We all had a good laugh at the poor little guys expense.

These girls kept me laughing and entertained every day at work.

Yes Katrina my eyes are crossed on purpose. We played the funnest game ever called "Quelf" I drew a card that said I could not bend my arms or legs the whole game unless it was my turn. This was the only somewhat comfortable position I could find. Everyone thought it was so funny, they decided to take my picture. If you have a group of people that aren't afraid of looking stupid, I would highly recommend this game. I was laughing so hard I was crying at one point.

11 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Haha That is so funny! I'm going to look into that game.

Maile's said...

shalie, you are such a good sport! your blog is so cute and I love th blog you posted abt being positive.. i used to look at other blogs that made me feel like i didnt have enough, etc.. and i quit visiting them cuz it didnt do anything for me! so i only will visit people i LOVE! Ella is getting SOOO big! i asked my kids what they want to name our baby girl and baby tori said Ella! I asked her why and she said because of the Umbrella song (Ella, Ella, Ella) lol. anyhow, that girl has some good taste like you :-)
luv ya nis

Julie said...

I'm going to buy that game...sounds right down my alley!

Richard and Katrina said...

I'm sorry about the eye crossing thing! I had a ton of fun too! We'll have to do it again soon!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great night! You had me laughing just looking at the pictures. I guess I'll have to give the game a try to.

Heidi said...

How fun! We will definitely have to play that game next time we get together. It was so fun seeing you guys. Thanks for letting us come chill at your house. I've been telling everyone about the funny True Colors game. That was a BLAST! Love you guys and hope to see you soon!

Camie said...

consider it bought! That picture of you is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

shay, you and sita have got to be my most favorite people in the whole world to play board games with!!

PS i JUST used that bar code when i was home...in provo and slc. lame.

true colors anyone?

Bams said...

Time for a new post.

Kim Martin said...

I had to show my best friend your blog post because we're all about game nights! Have you ever played "Apples to Apples?" For some reason- we love it! Anyway, we're going to have to get this game for sure! It looks like so much fun! You're too cute, Shalie! I miss seeing you and I was so sad that I didn't see you at the high school reunion.

Kim Martin said...

Oh ya! Almost forgot! I tagged you on one of my blogs! :)