Tuesday, September 16, 2008

E-I-E-I-O

Every time I saw this on someone's blog I thought Ella would love it. Well this past Saturday we finally got around to taking her and I was right, she LOVED it! If you are looking for something cheap and entertaining, you should take your kids to the barn/farm at Thanksgiving Point. I was so proud of her, so was so brave getting so close to some of the animal and even touching them. She definitely gets that from her dad. As you can tell from the pictures her favorite part was riding the little ponies! Who knows maybe we have a little cowgirl on our hands.







11 comments:

Melinda said...

What a fun activity! I'm glad she loved it so much! We need to take Mikell back! ps your hair is so cute! I can't believe how long it is!

Bams said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there:( Give her some kisses for me.

Katie L said...

Ok, just so you know, you guys cannot be ANY cuter!!!

Anonymous said...

Thankgiving Point is such a fun place, my boys beg to go whenever we're up North. I'm glad to see they're still doing pony rides. When she gets a bit older you'll have to try the Dinosaur Museum its really cool. She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

yeehaw cowgirl. watch out or your little girl will be able to kick your butt before you know it!

Evans said...

That is so cute she looks like she is having a ball! She is so dang cute!

Nielsen Family said...

How cute! That looks like such a fun day.

hoLLY said...

how fun! She is soooo cute!

levilacyeaston said...

Thanks for the recommendation on Thanksgiving Point. Now we have an idea of what to do next time we are up north. You and your family are so cute. I love being able to keep updated by stalking your blog. It was fun seeing you and Ella and I love the picture of her and Easton. She was cracking me up.

Julie said...

I'm so glad you guys went. It is the perfect age! So fun.

Heather B said...

HOW FUN! I wish we could do that. Darling pictures, she was having such a great time!