Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two Lovely Ladies


First I wanted to tell my mom how much I love and appreciate her. I know everyone thinks their mom is the greatest, sorry to break it to you all, but mine really is. My mom is the type of person that everyone loves. She is kind to everyone she comes in contact with. She is always there when I need someone to talk to, even when it's like three times a day. :) She is my very best friend. She is a wonderful Grandmother. She has always made me feel special. Growing up she showed us how to work hard. She showed us the importance of the gospel. She showed us the importance of family. She showed us how to love unconditionally. She helped me understand that what others think is not the most important thing. She has always set a great example for me to follow. I really hope that I can become half the mother she has been to me and my three sisters. Thanks for EVERYTHING! We love you mom!


Second I wanted to thank my mother in law. I think I scored big time in this department. My mother in law is the best! She is one of the sweetest ladies I know. She always has a beautiful smile on her face. She is always willing to help us out in any way she can. She is literally one of the most unselfish people I know. She is a very strong hardworking individual. She has always made the best of her circumstances. She is a wonderful grandmother to all five grandchildren. She is always welcoming when I need to get out of the house and take a break. I am most grateful to her for raising such a wonderful son, that I could marry. :) Thank you for EVERYTHING you do! We love you!

4 comments:

Evans said...

Your mom really is such a sweetie I just love her! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Heidi said...

So sweet Shay. I think your mom is so nice and cute. I love seeing her at PF. I wish I knew Sita's mom better. :) Hope you had a good mother's day!

Anonymous said...

Shay, Thank you for those kind words. You made it easy on me as far as being a parent. You are also my best friend. I love you so much. mom

Camie said...

What amazing ladies. I don't know your mother in law but I sure as heck love your mom. You are both pretty amazing. Sita and ella are lucky to have you.