Thursday, May 8, 2008

Fun With Grandpa!







My Dad came up last weekend to help with the grand opening of a new Harmon's in Draper. It was so fun to get to spend some time with him. Usually the whole family comes up, so it was nice just spend some one on one time with my Dad. Sita, Nikki, Ella, and I all got to go to an open house type thing, before the store was open to the public. You could pretty much sample anything you wanted in the store. I think Sita thought he had died and gone to heaven. I never thought I would say this about a grocery store, but that place was amazing. It really was way more than a grocery store. :) They are opening one up in Santa Clara within the next year, so everybody should go check it out. If anyone knows my Dad, he is a huge Jazz fan. One night while he was up here the Jazz were playing so we all headed down to his hotel to watch the game. Before the game we all went for a swim. All the swimming wore Ella out so we all got to enjoy the game while she slept. Thanks for the fun weekend Dad. I love you so much, and appreciate everything you do.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness Ella is precious in those pics. How fun that you got to spend some time with your dad. And that's cool they are opening a harmon's in santa clara! Maybe we'll still be on this side of town so we can shop there..I like harmon's a lot. Love you and miss you...BAD! :-)

Nielsen Family said...

I love these pics! That little apron is adorable. Man an opening of Harmon's sounds like heaven to me too! Ah and swimming looks so good...Ella is just the cutest thing!!!

Evans said...

She really is such a pretty baby! I wish so bad that I could pierce Elle's ears it just looks so cute! Hopefully her ears will grow one day.