Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Favorites





Ella has some new favorite things.

The first picture is of her and her daddy. Everyone says how much she looks like him, but if they only knew how much she acts like him. Ella loves to make everybody laugh.......sound familiar? I was taking their picture the other day and they wouldn't give me a nice smile. They would pull these crazy faces and the two of them would just crack each other up.

The second picture is after her first bite of dinner. She thinks it's hilarious to get a mouth full of food, stick her tongue out, and spit it everywhere. I on the other don't think it is so hilarious. By the time she is finished, her and I are both covered with a pureed chicken dinner. YUCK! This is the reason she's eating dinner in her diaper.

You might think her third favorite thing is lipstick, but your wrong.....It's chocolate! We were out to dinner with my family, and Ella's auntie Nikki snuck her some chocolate cake. Nikki knows how I feel about this so she tried to hide it, but the evidence was all over Ella's face. She threw a FIT when it was all gone.

The fourth picture is of Ella and her auntie Maggie. My family came up to visit last weekend, and Ella couldn't get enough of Maggie. They were best buddies. Maggie kept her laughing and entertained the entire time. When Ella realized she was gone she was so sad.

This little girl keeps us so entertained, we can't seem to get enough!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Sha, she is one beautiful little girl. It's so fun to see the mannerisms they pick up from us. I think humor is a great characteristic. I wish I had more of it inbreaded in me. There will never be dull moments with Sita and Ella around.

Heath & Ege said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! What a cutie! Sounds like quite the tease!

Heidi said...

I love it all. She is growing up too fast! The pictures are all priceless. Love you guys.

Mikelle said...

Haha she is a character! look at those two front teeth. Sha i bet you love being a mom she is so so cute!