Thursday, April 17, 2008

Maggie's Baptism









This past weekend was my little sister Maggie's baptism, so we got to spend another fun weekend down in St. George. My Dad did a great job with the baptism and confirmation. Lacy gave a nice talk, and Maggie bore her sweet little testimony. Everyone was invited to a BBQ and swimming party later that afternoon. It was Ella's first time swimming, and she loved it! I think she would have stayed in there until she shriveled up if we would have let her. We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the nice weather! I don't even want to mention what we came home to....... SNOW! :( We had a great time and are so proud of you Maggie!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow I can't believe she's 8! What a cute little girl. K, so next time you are down, PLEASE call me! But I totally know the feeling of not having enough time to see everyone. I miss you guys! Ella is darling in the pool. :) Love ya and hope you are all doing well.

Heath & Ege said...

That's so exciting for your little sister!! Ella is so freaking cute! I'm jealous you got to go to St. George. I'm so sick of this snow/cold crap. My hands are even cold as I type this! haha..ugh. Hope all is well! Love you guys!

Bams said...

Oh we have such a cute family! My bangs look nasty...why did no one tell me this?

Nielsen Family said...

Your family is beautiful! I think this is the first time I've seen them all. Ella is soooo cute! I love babies in swimsuits...its adorable. I already bought Emma one for next summer...haha...I'm hoping to spend plenty of time in SG too!

The Barrow Fam said...

Hey shalie this is darley. how are you? I was just clicking through everyones blogs and found yours. your little girl is so cute! just wanted to say hello and let you know i added you to my blog so i hope you dont mind. if you want you can check mine out ndbarrow.blogspot.com it is not much but it's a start. Hope to hear from you soon

Travis and Lindsey said...

What a special day! I cannot believe how grown up your sisters are. Last time I saw them they were so little!