Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter.......Finally!







We had so much fun spending Easter weekend in St. George. We surprised most the family by going down. They were so happy and so were we! Saturday we went to the neighborhood easter egg hunt at the park and had a yummy breakfast. We also went to one of my cousins rodeos, which was really fun. I was a little worried how the "city boy" (Sita) would handle that, but I think he quite enjoyed it. Sunday we went to church and had my Grandma Houston over for dinner, which was nice. I always enjoy visiting with her. We spent the rest of the night with the Given's over at my Aunt Angie's. Here are just a few of the pictures from our travels. We had a very happy Easter!

11 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm so glad you got to come down and enjoy this beautiful spring weather. You have such a good lookin family. Shay, did you inherit any of these terrible allergies that the majority of my family is plagued with. I really have to dose up when I venture to the rodoe arena.

Evans said...

Cute Pics! She really is adorable!

Alexis said...

Darling pictures! I love Ella. You have such a cute little family. I missed my St. George Easter, and it really didn't feel like Easter to me. Can't wait to see you all again!

Camie said...

Your little family is so stinkin cute!

Heather B said...

Oh your little Ella is just BEAUTIFUL. So's your mom. So's your whole family!

Mikelle said...

She's a cutie, i bet it was so nice to get out of the snow.

Melinda said...

She is so cute what a darling little family! also your mom is so pretty...wierd she's a grandma. your pics your little sisters are cute...they have all changed a lot since I have seem them and would do their hair...back in the good old days...haha ya right I am glad to be done with hair school! by the way this is melinda and our blog is chadmelgardner@blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Cute pics! Miss you guys. Let me know when you'll be here next! Hope things are going well... love ya.

Dana said...

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend! Ella is just a doll and she looks so cute in her Easter dress!

Haylee said...

i love her. darling pictures! what a doll!

Haylee said...

i love her. darling pictures! what a doll!