Friday, April 11, 2008

Wouldn't you be scared?



I ran across this picture today, and just had to post it. For those of you that really know my sister Nikki this pic won't surprise you. You might not be able to tell from this picture, but Nikki really is one of Ella's favorite people. Whenever she walks through the door Ella gets so excited, and so do I. Nikki is always there when I need a "break". She will come over and play with Ella while I clean my house, or even pick us up to go shopping. I am so grateful for everything she does. She is one of my best friends, and I love her(scary faces and all)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah it does stink about the charity run. I actually felt good about doing something for a good cause but now it makes me sick to my stomach. So I am all signed up to run the SG marathon again. I am going to start training for that Monday.

Heath & Ege said...

haha I love this pic!! It's very caught in the moment!! haha..Ella is so freakin cute! Love you guys!

Brock and Kensey said...

This is sooo funny! Ella is the cutest thing ever!! I love that we can keep in touch now! And yes... that is brock :)!

Evans said...

haha thats so funny! Sisters are great!

Bams said...

Dangitty dang I am sexy. What Ella's look is really saying is "I am just so confused how I can have such a great aunt..."

Heidi said...

What a great photo. You really are lucky to have such a great sis relationship.