Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'm Digital


Thanks to my mother-in-law, I received two brand new video games about a week ago. I am not a "gamer" so I don't have any of the newer systems, just the good ol' X-Box. Am I that old that the X-Box is now vintage? Anyway, the games were NBA Live 2007 and Fight Night: Round 3. On the former, I am happy to say that the Jazz are doing well and are undefeated so far in their first season. It is because of the later, however, that I am making this post. Shay has come to hate video games because they take up "her" time. What I have come to discover, however, is that "her" time is really an excuse she made up to complain to me so that I can not enjoy playing video games. I really am conservative with my game playing. Really. Back to the game. Luckily, Fight Night: Round 3 provides us both with entertainment. The game allows you to create your own boxer and it is very detailed. You can adjust the eyes, nose, skull, jaw, cheek bones, body type, etc. Shay was having more fun watching me create a digital me than I do playing the game. So here is my boxer, let me know if you think he looks like me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a pretty close match but I think your digital guy looks more like Mele's younger brother Jojo.

GRANNY G said...

We also think it is a close match. I am glad you have enjoyed the games because, I have been told there is to be no more. So there gose your christmas presant, sorry!!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Yeah I can kind of see it...can you put the mole on your neck? haha kidding. So this new picture of Ella on the right is adorable! She gets cuter everytime I see her!