Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ella's First Halloween




Let me just start out by saying I know this post is long overdue. But I need to post it for the record. Well I didn't think Ella's first Halloween was all that bad until I looked at these pictures. It's as if she is thinking, what's so cool about me wearing a pumpkin suit. I thought she looked pretty cute. We started out our day by going over to Aunt Nikki's. We were right in the middle of moving so Nikki was kind enough to dress up as a cat and take her to visit her Auntie Great (her Great Aunt Athena) at work. She got a few treats from the girls at the office that her Mom seemed to eat right up :) Later that night we went over to Grandma Philipoom's to visit Ella's cousins. The last picture is of Ella and her cousin Shane. It is my favorite picture. Two little chubby babies in furry costumes, it can't get any cuter. Ella was a pooped little pumpkin by the time we got home.

1 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Haha she's a serious little pumpkin! I love her face in the last picture. Thanks for posting them I love baby Halloween costumes!