Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally some pictures of our Princess!

Ms. Ella Ripley

We took a picture of her next to a loaf of bread to show how tiny she is.


Big Papa Sita and his baby girl

Ella is just like her mommy...very sleepy.

Sleepy face.
Still Sleeping.
Finally! Here are a couple pictues of our little Ella. I am not sure how to do a picture collage yet so this will have to do for now. Ella was born on July 18th at around 1:30 pm. She weighed in at a hefty 5 lb. 12 oz. and was 19 in. long. Everyone was shocked that she was so tiny, because her dad is well...... not so tiny. We took a picture of her next to a loaf of bread to show how tiny she is. We can't decide who she looks like, we just know that she is the cutest thing we've ever seen!


9 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh...she IS the cutest little girl I've ever seen. Congrats you two! What a beautiful little girl. We can't wait to see you guys. I wanted to come by today but couldn't get a hold of you. We want to bring you dinner...maybe Friday?? Let me know!

Jer & Mick said...

she is beautiful!! i can't believe how small she is! Hope all is well!

Alexis said...

She is a beaut! Can you guys believe what you ever did without her? Darling, I need to hold her! How is she sleeping?

Alexis said...

oh, and when are you blessing her? and where?

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Can I pay you guys to have my kids?! Ha! Congrats!!!!

Adam said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe how tiny she is! I think she looks like you Shalie.

Quists said...

Congratulations you guys! Ella is adorable and we are so happy for you. Being parents is definately the best thing in the world. She is a doll!

michellep said...

Is this the blog of Shalie GIVEN Ripley? This is Michelle SULLLIVAN Pomeroy! Wow, you're new daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog. I hope you don't mind me leaving a comment now and again.

Nielsen Family said...

Oh I'm so glad that I found your blog cause I have been asking everyone if they have any pictures of Ella. Congrats you guys she is so beautiful! Hopefully I'll get to see her at Christmas time. Love ya!