Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pictures on the way...


The most annoying thing to see, or rather not see, is no pictures. Of course we want to hear about your life and cute kids and how they walked from one side of the room to the other and stared at the wall while looking so adorable, but the big draw is generally at least one picture. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture of our daughter (to the 3 people who look at this Blog) it was taken on Sita's phone which is, for lack of a better word, "ghetto." Our current camera that we own has pictures ranging from Oct. of 2005 to present day. It's kind of like looking into a time machine except it only shows you 25 days out the last 2 years of life. Since Ella arrived, we have managed to take more than generally common of us and we will post them once we figure out how to work this computer stuff. They are adorable and not just the ones of Sita, but the baby's are way cute too....oh and Shay's are way cute too. So anyway they are on their way for all 3 of you to see and anyone else who happens to fall upon this little Blog.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Yes! I need to see pictures! How is Ella, and how is the parent thing going? I want to know everything? Is your mom still there? I need to get up there and see her sometime when it is convenient :)

Heidi said...

I am so excited to see Ella! I'm so sorry that I haven't been to see you. Shay, will this Monday be okay to come by? We will be driving up from St. G Monday morning and will be in SL in the afternoon. Let me know if this will work. I can't wait to see you guys. Love ya!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Hey, girls! thanks for commenting on our empty Blog. You get to see her once you come over. We are excited to have you guys over!

Jer & Mick said...

Congrats Shalie! She looks beautiful...i saw pics on Nikki's myspace. I'm glad you both are doing well.

Adam said...

Shalie! Congrats on Ella! I found your blog through someone else's, and I'm way glad. I saw Mele the other night at Olive Garden and she told me you'd already had your baby. I can't believe it! Adam and I live in Washington D.C. now, but we can keep in touch this way. I miss you! Congrats again!