Sunday, August 24, 2008

Watch out Logan here she comes!


So most people know that living in Salt Lake is a bit of a struggle for me. :) Lets just put it this way, I am definitely a family girl. I miss my immediate and extended family in St. George so much. One of the things that made it bearable was my best friend/sister Nikki. Then she decides she needs to get up and move to Logan. :( She left only yesterday and there have already been many a tear shed. Nikki has always been there, whether it was entertaining Ella, going shopping, going out to lunch, lending me her wardrobe, just listening, entertaining me with stories from her exciting single life. I am going to miss her more than she will ever know. I know you're all thinking Logan is not that far away, but it's just not the same. We have been sidekicks ever since we were little. I am so proud of her and excited for her future. I know she is going to have a blast up at Utah State. All I can say is Logan better be prepared for what lies ahead! I love you Nikki and miss you already!

14 comments:

Bams said...

Wah! Not the post I needed to be reading while I am sitting here this sabbath day by my lonesome! I love and miss you already! :(

Anonymous said...

You two are so cute! I love the little girl picture. There's nothing in this world like a sister. I also liked the "Does bloggin make you happy" bit. I do need to limit my computer time, I'm addicted!

Nielsen Family said...

Ah thats sweet. It must be nice to have a sister. Its definitely hard to be away from family. Hopefully for both of us it gets easier over time!

Heidi said...

I didn't know Nik was going to Logan! Now we really need to bug sita more about moving you guys down here! We miss you so bad. Those are such cute pics of you two...sisters are the best!

Camie said...

Oh you two! What a sweet post. Theres no better friend then a sister. Plus you two are both hot babes!

Heidi said...

You've always looked out for each other since you were little girls. I love you both.

Bams said...

Come visit me!

Bams said...

Come visit me!

hoLLY said...

it was so good meeting you guys! Your little girl is adorable! keep in touch!

Mikelle said...

That sucks she had to leave. I love the top pic of your hair, it's so cute.

Chelsea said...

Oh, that is miserable. I am best friends with my little sis too and I would be so so sad if she moved. I'm sorry! On a good note- I just saw your 1 year pictures of Ella and about died!! She is so beautiful!! Tate has that little green ruffled sweater too, and I love it.

Anonymous said...

shay shay, thats tender- could you imagine, it made me cry- well, tear up. you're not the only one who misses gikk (but im sure yours runs a bit deeper).

haha, lets talk about her like she's dead. lol

jessica said...

yes we are moving! :( just to another house in the avenues. I will explain the situation more next time I see you (I'll hunt you down at church). I am so happy to have found your blog! You are such a doll & so is Ella. I have loved you guys since the first day we sat together in RS! What a gorgeous family! And Sita delivered my sandwich at work once? Did I tell you? Such a nice guy....

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-pakaian-tidur-terbaik