Wednesday, September 5, 2007

These are a few of her favorite things....









I wanted to post some more pictures of Ella. So these are a few of her favorite things. She loves her bath time. After every bath I give her a little massage with her baby lotion, and she thinks she's in heaven. Ella loves it when her daddy gets home from work or school and they get to visit about their days. She likes to go for walks down to her Aunt Nikki's. She also likes to take naps and make cute poses. Ella loves to have her little piggies painted. And last, but not least Ella loves to fall asleep in her swing.

11 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! I love her little toenails...haha thats awesome that you can do that. Thanks for being so good about putting pictures up it almost makes me feel like I'm there...almost!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

I love how Ella is like 100000x darker than I am already! She is so pretty. I can't wait to have a little girl, how did you guys decide on the name Ella?

Jer & Mick said...

How fun! She looks adorable and it looks like you guys are loving being parents! Thats awesome!

Heidi said...

okay, i need to see her! those are the cutest pictures and i absolutely love this post. she is so cute you guys. it makes me want a baby so bad. I'm coming up on the 20th so I'll call you so we can meet up.

Julie said...

Shalie, she is So cute. You are good little mommy. I've never met Sita but I sounds like a good daddy too! How is the sleeping coming? Mason still has his days and nights mixed up. I think he's just about figured it out. Any advice?

Anonymous said...

YOU TWO ARE GREAT PARENTS. I AM SO PROUD OF THE BOTH OF YOU. I KNOW THAT ELLA IS IN GREAT HANDS. I LOVE HER AND MISS HER SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I GET TO SEE HER AGAIN. LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

GRANNY G

Camie said...

how cute are her little piggies!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you could paint those little tiny toe nails! She'll look back at that picture and love it!

Nielsen Family said...

Oprah will come out with an episode about it soon.

Ashley said...

I just found your blog! Wahoo! Ella is so precious! and is so itsy bitsy...especially next to Sita! I am so excited I can keep updated on you guys now!

Heidi said...

What a sweet little thing. I can sure tell she is getting loads and loads of love. What a beautiful family you three make.