Thursday, September 13, 2007

Date Night!








Sita and I had our first night out alone since Ella was born, thanks to my sister Nikki. I had her take a couple of pictures before we left. It felt so good to shower and get ready for a night out on the town. It is a rare occurance now, so I thought we better take some pictures. We started our night out by going to Christopher's Steak House. I am pretty picky about my food, and I must say it was amazing. We then went to the Gateway and made our way over to the Chocolate Factory for some ice cream. We ended our night with a movie. We went and saw Bourne Ultimatum. I am not really a movie fan, but I really enjoyed it. I had so much fun spending some one on one time with my hubby, I think he was feeling neglected :). It might sound crazy, but on our way home I started to get butterflies, because I was so excited to see my baby. I just couldn't stop smiling. Sita thought I was crazy, but I actually missed her.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie! I haven't been on an actual date with Adam in a long time! But then again we get every night together. You're looking amazing by the way...I mean as always!

Nielsen Family said...

You do look amazing...like you never even had a baby...lucky girl! So is Sita trying to be Rico Suave or something...love the collar man.

Anonymous said...

Don't children just make the world wonderful. I mean they even make going out so much more fun simply because you don't get to do it very often. I'm sure Ella missed you too, but loved being with Nikki!

Ashley said...

I know what you mean about the butterflies...I still get them before i get to see Kamay! Looking good you guys!

Adam said...

I want to say the same thing- you look so adorable and skinny already. How long has it been since Ella was born? You shouldn't look that cute! You're lucky because some women take forever to lose baby weight.

I miss you! We need to get together when I'm in Utah for Christmas.

Laura Edwards said...

You really do look fabulous! We should get together sometime, we're in SLC going to the U as well.

Anonymous said...

you both look sexy and classy, which is so in.