Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving

As you can tell I did not do a very good job at taking pictures this Thanksgiving. Ella and I had a great time spending a whole week in St. George. Sita came down on the weekend to celebrate the holiday with all of us. My grandparents came back from their mission to Hawaii just in time to get ready for Thanksgiving! The picture above is all the Given family at the airport welcoming them home. Sita had a bad infection in his mouth, that spread to his lymph nodes. He was in so much pain he couldn't even talk. Pay attention to this next part people it is not a typo, he didn't even eat Thanksgiving dinner(poor guy)! The rest of us enjoyed two wonderful dinners one on my mom's side and one on my dad's side. :) I was even more thankful than usual this week for my family, I don't know how I got so lucky! I love you all!

7 comments:

Katie & Benten Shober said...

That is such a cute picture. What a perfect time to come home and be with family. Poor Sita. I bet your so excited for Christmas. Ella will be so much fun. She is getting so tall and cute as ever.

DillChips said...

Dang we were there also, we could have had an In and Out animal style together or something. Tell Sita I think he deserves a Honey Baked Ham for Christmas to himself since he missed out.

jessica said...

shalie, you are so gorgeous! you look so gorgeous in this picture especially!

you were always so nice to me, too, and i totally wish i could have been there longer so we could have gotten to know eachother better! i was so sad to leave.

i would love to get together anytime though, email me at jessmolsen@gmail.com.

and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog about my grandpa, it means a lot to me! xo.

hoLLY said...

thats so nice you got to stay down there for a whole week! super jealous!

Nielsen Family said...

What a cute family! I'm so glad that you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Poor Sita. I had something like that once. I got it on a Lake Powell trip...it can really kill a good time!

Heidi said...

Hey Shay! I'm sorry we didn't get together while you were down here. I was working like every day and then we were off to Seattle. Are you coming down for Christmas? We HAVE to get together then. I can't believe your grandparent's are already home! That went by fast. And poor Sita. I hope he's feeling better. Miss you guys and hopefully we'll see you soon! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

sita get your tooth fixed...

i don't even know what the heck your "mouth infection" was, but all i know is it sounds foul. fix it now.