Friday, December 19, 2008

Is it just me?

Please help me convince Sita that this is RIDICULOUS! Sita usually works out once, if not twice a day (this is not the ridiculous part). He has soooooooo many workout clothes. I finally got tired of it and told him he can keep 10 t-shirts and 7 shorts. I am sick and tired of washing that many clothes, not to mention having to touch them and smell them before I put them in the washer. Wouldn't you agree that this folded stack, plus the load or two that need to be washed is a bit out of control? Keep in mind these are STRICTLY work out clothes. He still has his wear around the house t-shirts that are separate. Please help back me up on this one, so he doesn't think I am just being mean.

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Hahaha My mother would totally sympathize with you. My brothers both had every Dixie basketball team shirt, camp shirt and practice shorts for the last 10 years. And they wore at least 2 sets of these a day. AND they each wore 2 shirts at the same time... but still Sita you are ridiculous...if you want that many clothes wash them yourself. Marcus has to wash his PT gear. I don't touch that nasty stuff.

The Mursets said...

I think he could definitely get rid of some of that! Sheesh!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, ya he definitly needs to cut back. I have to do this together with Rick, because he has a hard time parting with old T shirts for some reason. I sit on the bed and he holds up each shirt, we talk about it and then he's ready to throw it out. It really works! Try it.

Anonymous said...

bahahah! sita's a total workout diva.