Friday, February 1, 2008

Freakin Tagged

Shalie: So, we've been tagged...
Sita: Hmmph... how dum...
Shalie: SITA! Anyway...
Sita: Tags are for taggots...get it?
Shalie: ANYWAY, Here are 10 random things about us:

10. Shalie is a Cereal Killer. Shay can kill a whole box of cereal in one day. Some of her preferred cereals are Cinnamon Life and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch.

9. Sita Has Eaten an Entire Turkey Before. Sita was so hungry that he ate an entire 8lb turkey when he was 13 years old. He thinks he was going through a growth spurt.

8. Shay is a Hater...Of Movies. Shalie doesn't like going to the movies nor does she like to rent them. Sita spent a lot of money on movies that Shalie never saw because she falls asleep during the previews.

7. Sita Has Completed the Gallon Challenge and the Cinnamon Challenge. The Gallon challenge requires a participant to drink an entire gallon of milk in one hour. "The last part sucked. I got really cold and it felt like I had cottage cheese in my belly, " says Sita. The Cinnamon Challenge requires the participant to swallow a table spoon of cinnamon in less than 20 minutes. "The cinnamon challenge was 100 times worse than the Gallon challenge. Cinnamon got into my sinuses and it burnt like [heck]," recalls Sita.

6. Shay is Terrified of Roller Coasters. Well, more that she hates the "butterflies in her tummy" feeling. The Puff the magic Dragon ride(yeah the one that 3 year olds ride) ended Shay's Roller-coaster Riding career.

5. Sita Has to Clean His Ears Out Every Day. Sita has to constantly "clean" out his ears. He uses about 4-6 Q-tips a day.

4. Shay Grooms like a Monkey. If she isn't messing with Sita's hair, she is trying to pick his zits. Shalie won't let Sita cut his own fingernails or toenails. She also pleads to give him manicures, to give him pedicures, and to pluck his eyebrows.

3. Sita Hates to be Groomed. Sita hates it when people rub his feet or pick at him. Sita doesn't do manicures, pedicures, or eyebrow plucking.

2. As a Team, We Have Never Lost in the Game "Cranium". That's right. NEVER.

1. We Have The Cutest Little Baby That Has Ever Existed. We know; we we're surprised too.

8 comments:

Alexis said...

Ha ha I love it! This post is cute. I would love to see Sita complete one of the challenges again! Shay, are you going to be in Salt Lake on the 16?

Travis and Lindsey said...

Shalie!! I was so excited to find your blog, although I'm not exactly sure how I did. It looks like things are going well for you. Your little Ella is adorable! Congratulations! Travis and I FINALLY just welcomed our little girl Hali to this world in November. Our blog is lindseyandtravis.blogspot.com check it out, I would love to keep in contact with you! Take care!

Heidi said...

I love you guys. Yeah, I can agree that you have never lost cranium...because we were ALWAYS the losers. I wish we were having another super bowl get-together this year. I miss you guys. Surprised?

Camie said...

Bring it on in Cranium...oh wait, I think we have LOST every time we've played. YOu guys make such a great couple.

Nielsen Family said...

I love your posts...you're so good with words. Your baby is so adorable...so where do you get all those cute headbands for her? Cause I'm in need of some.

Anonymous said...

Highly informative, and highly hillarious. Honestly after I finished reading it I had this vision of the two of you as gorillas grooming and such. Sorry, its just what came to mind. Thanks for sharing.

The Mursets said...

Hi Shalie,

This was so fun. You should check out our blog: themursets.blogspot.com

Ella is so cute!

Monica (Spendlove) Murset

Danielle said...

you guys are freaking hilarious! ;0