Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Two Years!



So during this blog drout on October 8th Sita and I celebrated our Second anniversary! We celebrated with a traditional date, dinner and a movie. My sister was kind enogh to babysit and took these pictures before we left. These were taken at her house so don't ask what that guy is doing in the background. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Sita for two wonderful years! Sita works so hard to provide for our little family. I feel so lucky to have such a great husband. He keeps me laughing and helps to remind me what is most important in life. Thanks for everything Sita. I LOVE YOU!

7 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

2 years??? Wow..time goes by so fast! It feels like you've been married a lot longer for some reason...oh yeah...you freaking dated forever!

Adam said...

Congrats, you old married woman you! You look so beautiful and happy. I'm sure you absolutely love staying home with your little baby. I get to take care of a little baby every day and pretend that she's mine. It's so much fun! Miss you!

Nielsen Family said...

haha I even stop reading and thought who the heck is that guy and then continued on and was like oh okay. Happy 2 years you guys!

Heidi said...

Happy (late) anniversary!! I'm glad you guys got to go out. I can't believe it's been 2 years! Wow. I just love you guys and think you are such a cute couple and balance eachother out so well. You make the cutest parents...Ella is very lucky to have you. Darling post.

Alexis said...

I was wondering about that guy! So funny. Shalie you look so darling! One of these weekends Heather and I are really going to make it up there!

Camie said...

anniversaries are so great, they give you a chance to reflect on how great being married is. You two are pretty darling.