Tuesday, October 23, 2007

#1 Granny!


Okay I know two posts in one day is a little much, but it has been a while. I think my mom qualifies as the best granny ever, and not to mention the cutest! My mom HATES getting her picture taken so these were the only two I could find. I feel so bad because we live four hours apart and it breaks my mom's heart that she can't see her only grandbaby every day. There have been plenty of times my mom has called me crying because she misses Ella (funny how she doesn't mention me). Everytime those two see eachother they are on cloud nine. My mom has helped me so much since I have had the baby, and I wanted to thank her. There is no way I could have done it without her. Every time she comes to visit she takes care of Ella, cleans my house, and feeds my husband (which is not an easy task). She is always there day or night when I need someone to talk to, or have any questions. Thanks you so much for EVERYTHING mom! We love you and miss you!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Ella wearing a Michael Jordan hat in the pic on the right? That makes Adam very proud. You should see our guest bathroom...we've got Jordan towels in it. Will you guys be in SG the 26th of December? We're trying to plan another annual get-together and that's the date. It will either be at Heidi's parent's house or at Heather's parents new house...either way it will be fun.

Anonymous said...

And oh yeah...you're mom is too cute! I love my mom and all moms! They make the world go round.

Nielsen Family said...

Oh she's got the cutest little face in the second picture-!!! Everytime I see your mom I get sad cause I miss Pizza Factory...haha dumb I know. I LOVE the little picture of Ella on the side!

Heidi said...

okay...that is such a cute post! I love your mom Shay. She is always so nice and cute. I hope you get to move down sooner than later! Keep buggin Sita. Ella is seriously the cutest baby! I love that she is wearing the purple dress I gave her...it looks so cute!! Like I always say, I miss you guys so much.

Camie said...

Its so true, mom's are truely the most wonderful gift once you have your own kids. I still feel that way about my mom and how much she helps. I don't think she cries when we arn't there but I know she would do anything for any of her grandchildren. little ella is so completely darling.

Heidi said...

Seriously, I think she is so cute. I want to kiss on her droopy cheeks.

Jer & Mick said...

TAG! I gotcha. Look at my blog to see what to do.

Anonymous said...

Um, im sorry but ive been waiting patiently for you to update your blog..... i know you got the internet at your new place, so............. I'm not sure what your waiting for... here's an idea put a sexy pic of me and pretty ella and just title #1 auntie.. jk..

Anonymous said...

Better yet...Galaxy girl holding Ella.

Jake & Becca said...

Hey I just found your blog through Adam and Andrea Alba's, I was so excited- I've been wanting to see your cute little one. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents and I'm so happy for you. Check out our blog and see how Lyndi has grown. We need to get together some time I would love to see you guys and any of the other ST George crew.