Monday, March 22, 2010

Picture Vomit!

Here are some pics I need on here for the record.


Some cute pics of Ella and her best buddy.Giving her daddy a "biiiiiiiiig kiss"!
I straightened Ella's hair for the first time the other day. She looked so cute, but I prefer the fro!
My little sis turned 23.She's gorgeous and single!Visiting auntie at work (The Garden Restaurant).
She loves to see the temple.
Our cute nephew Losepeli turned 8!
Sita was lucky enough to get to baptize him!I took Ella and my sister Maggie to Disney On Ice.
If you know Maggie it won't surprise you that she chose the Mater souvenir.
Ella of course chose Tinkerbell. Don't mind the snow cone all over her face.Nikki couldn't resist when I told her we were going.
Ella and I went to the Zoo last week. The weather was PERFECT!
Here we are on the train!The gorilla was sleeping with his butt in the air and Ella just kept saying "stinky poo".The Merry-Go-Round. Ella about choked me to death. She would not let go of my neck.Ella's favorite...the tigers!She loved the real ones, and apparently the fake ones too.She thought she was so brave.
She was mesmerized by the Mommy and Baby Elephants.I LOVE this picture!

5 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh I love Ella. She makes the best faces. I can imagine that she's so funny. I wish I could spend more time with you guys. Any chance you'll be in SG for Easter? I'll be there. I love the picture of her straight hair...she looks so grown up. But my favorite is the last one with the cheeser smile!

♥tori. said...

sooo cute!!! hahah I love them

Andi said...

Cute, cute, cute! Shay, you are so beautiful!

Will you email me your address? I want to send you in invitation to my baby shower. My email address is andi.alba@gmail.com.

Evans said...

oh my heck she looks like a totally different girl with her hair straight! She looks cute but yeah I agree I like it curly better! She is getting big! Plans for another one soon?

Heidi said...

Love the pics. Ella is growing up so fast. What a doll she is. :)