Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Diva Sista!

Isn't she GORGEOUS?! Happy 15th Birthday Sissy! Here are 15 things i love about you...

1. You are friends with everyone and make friends easily
2. You are such a good Auntie to Ella
3. You have a beautiful smile
4. You can pop that booty like nobody's business :)
5. You laugh at the most awkward times
6. You help me with my fashion sense or lack of
7. I can't beat you in an arm wrestle no matter how hard I try
8. You are shorter than me
9. You have big feet like me
10. You are a great little snuggler and kept me warm many nights growing up
11. You keep mom and dad on their toes
12. You "let" me drive you around St. George (I can't wait for next years b-day)
13. You set a good example for Maggie
14. Your little surprise texts or notes just to say you love me
15. You are one of the best sisters anyone could ever ask for

I LOVE YOU!


2 comments:

crazyhorse said...

Shalie,
What a nice birthday present for Lacy! It is the best to say good things to peoples faces rather than wait until they are dead. Keep up the good birthday comments.
It was so fun to have all of you Sunday evening. It almost seemed like when you were all small children. Love you.
Grandma

Haley Houston said...

Hi this is Abbey Ella is the cutest little girl ever I love looking at your blog.