Monday, September 14, 2009

Jerry

Okay, so I bought this stupid little blow up doll at the D.I. thinking it was life size, and I was going to play this hilarious joke on Nikki. Well....when I got home and opened up the package it was about a foot tall. My plan was ruined, but Ella made a new best friend. No joke, she carried that ugly thing around all day calling him by name "Jerry" (it's on his name tag). I was cracking up. He even got kisses and was privileged enough to eat dinner with us. Unfortunately, Jerry passed away the next day due to a body slam that blew a hole in his back. RIP



9 comments:

Alexis said...

oh my heck, I cannot even stop laughing. Might just be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Cute! (Ella, definitely not Jerry)

Chelsea said...

oh man, that is hilarious!! Have you ever seen Lars and the Real Girl (it's a movie)? Just see it now!
Ella is such a doll, and that is hysterical! Hope everything is going well:)

Katie & Benten Shober said...

How funny! She is getting so BIG!!! You will have to see my wedding video some time. Your in it! :)

Nielsen Family said...

Oh my gosh! That is too funny. I'm so happy to see some new posts from you guys!

Mikelle said...

Glad you finally updated. It was really fun to see you at the wedding!

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious. Watch out it looks like she may be a ladies man! he he..so many cute pictures. Beautiful ladies

Anonymous said...

ca-uuute

Camie said...

That is sorta creepy and funny at the same time! She is stinkin cute though

djzmcallister said...

Looks like you guys have been having a ton of fun, she is so beautiful.