Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Biggest Loser!


I am absolutely in love with this show. I gave up American Idol to become a dedicated fan, and don't regret it for a second. The people on the show are so inspiring. I think I cry at least once during every episode. I am amazed at what they can do in so little time. Trainer Bob isn't too bad to look at either. :) It gives me that extra motivation I need every week to try and be healthier. Anyway I really could go on and on, but I want to hear your opinions . Are there any other fans out there? If so, who are your favorites and who do you think will win next week?

9 comments:

Alexis said...

You have been hanging around Mele, haven't you? I LOVE this show. I cry too, and I'm glad I'm not alone because I usually wonder what my problem is. Last week Sione and Filipe were in town and my mom ran into them and she said they look fabulous.

Alexis said...

oh and I totally want Tara to win. She is amazing.

Nielsen Family said...

I cry each week and I bawl like a baby at every finale. I wanted Filipe or Kristen and I'm still so mad at stupid liar Ron that I went online and voted against him like a million times! Helen annoys me to no end and I don't think she has much more weight to lose. So I hope Tara wins. She's my hero! Oh my gosh Alexis thats so cool your Mom saw them. I idealize anyone on that show.

Bingham Family said...

Hey... yeah I check your blog once in a while.. hope you don't care.. anyways I too gave up AI for this show! I want either Tara or Helen to win. I think Tara is amazing but I wouldnt be upset if Helen won though.

Cori P said...

I would so be on the show if I didn't have to wear a sports bra and let all my fluff hang out for the world to see lol

Heath & Ege said...

We love this show too!! Tara is my all time favorite! she is a freaking rock star! I love how she wins everything! She has so much drive! I'm hoping for she wins at the finale!

Ryan and Rikke said...

I don't get to watch this show very often (not because of AI. Not a fan of that show), but I love it everytime I see it. And I'm a giant baby about it as well (along with Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Am I the only one?). I like Tara, so I'm crossing my fingers she wins.

hoLLY said...

i love it too!

DillChips said...

We need to get the girls together, we are in town hopefully permanantly! I will try to get your number to call. or and here is my email jenuine_08 at yahoo